Make better decisions with better data
Fulcrum provides turnkey solutions to collect your first-party data and provides the opportunity to actually DO something with it. Below are some specific use cases that align to the three main areas of a customer journey. All are designed to motivate users toward conversions by improving their customer experience and thus increasing your revenue.
FULCRUM SUPPORTS THE 3 KEY AREAS WITHIN YOUR CUSTOMER LIFECYCLE:
Fulcrum can personalize a campaign experience in real-time to create a more relevant experience and increase conversions via an automated workflow.
Acquisition Use Case #1
- User clicks on a display ad and comes to the site.
- Fulcrum instantly recognizes this path and/or campaign and renders a personalized experience in-the-moment based on the content and layout of the ad (to keep with aesthetic and content continuity). No need to pre-build multiple landing pages.
- User receives a highly relevant experience significantly increasing the goal of the desired conversion.
- Fulcrum provides attribution in real-time for the associated marketing channel and specific campaign. Downstream metrics on this user for future activity is also captured, allowing the opportunity to evaluate the long-term impact of the campaign beyond just the initial interaction.
Fulcrum uses AI to identify and respond in real-time to known and anonymous customers to advance engagement and increase conversion.
Conversion Use Case #1
- Anonymous user has had 2+ visits looking at a specific product showing a high degree of interest but has not purchased.
- Fulcrum instantly recognizes the user and the associated past activity. Using AI, our platform displays a personalized message to incentivize the user to purchase immediately upon their revisit (e.g. a discount, recent reviews, etc.).
- If the user does not convert, they are automatically put into a specific segment to receive a highly targeted email and/or a targeted ad.
Fulcrum’s AI identifies possible patterns of customer churn like gaps in purchase activity and reacts in real-time to retain customers and revenue.
Retention Use Case #1
- A user with a history of high frequency visits and purchases has not been active on the site within the past 21 days, far outside the norm for this user’s behavior.
- Fulcrum automatically recognizes this gap in site visits and purchase activity.
- User is sent a “win back” email to encourage them to come back to the site.
- A personalized message is displayed for them on their revisit (e.g. welcome back, discount, gift with purchase, etc.).
Leverage your data with Fulcrum.
Your data the way you want to see it — in real-time.